WHAT IS THERMAGE AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sagging skin and loss of definition are a natural bodily process of aging and that is why at Laserklinic we offer our patients Thermage skin tightening for improved skin firmness of the face, eyes and body.
Thermage is a non-invasive skin tightening procedure that utilizes radiofrequency technology to tighten, lift and smoothen out the fine lines or wrinkles on the skin on the face and body. At Laserklinic, we offer two forms of thermage treatments; superficial treatments for skin tightening of the face, neck, and eyelid, and deeper treatments for contouring of the body of the thighs, buttocks and arms.
The thermage procedure utilizes radio frequency energy that penetrates below the skin’s surface producing radio frequency heat that causes the existing collagen fibers to shrink. This results in immediate tightening of the skin and stimulates the development of new collagen, which promotes further skin tightening and lifting over time. At Laserklinic we utilize advanced technological machines with the procedure lasting from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Patients may develop discomfort during treatment, but side effects of swelling and redness subside within a day. At Laserklinic your doctor may consider local anesthetic if your pain threshold is low.
EFFECTIVENESS OF THERMAGE SKIN TIGHTENING AT LASERKLINIC
- Provides better definition and improved overall appearance of the face, jaw and neckline with a more defined open eye area.
- Smooth and firm skin in all the treated areas such as, the abdomen, legs, arms, knees and thighs.
- Thermage proves to be a safe and effective procedure for all skin types.
- At Laserklinic we utilize approved technology systems that makes your skin tightening procedure not only faster but more tolerable.
- Results continue to develop over 2 to 6 months with treatment results lasting from 1 to 2 years.