At Laserklinic Cosmetic Surgery, our Board-Certified surgeons offer a wide range of non-surgical facelift and body contouring solutions to reverse the signs of aging and help you look as young as you feel. If you would like to restore a more youthful appearance, but prefer to avoid extensive plastic surgery such as a traditional facelift, then a Thread Lift, Suture Lift, or Silhouette Lift® procedure may be the right option for you.
What is a thread lift?
A thread lift is a non-surgical, minimally invasive facelift and/or body contouring procedure that uses special suture threads to “lift up” sagging skin on the neck and face, buttocks, arms and other areas. The procedure is less time-consuming than a traditional facelift or butt lift, and there is virtually little recovery or downtime. The end result is a more refreshed, relaxed, natural and youthful appearance.
Silhouette InstaLift is a simple procedure to re-contour your face, lifting the deeper layers of your skin for a more youthful appearance.
During your consultation, our Board-Certified surgeon will discuss whether this technique is suitable for you and will create a treatment plan to ensure you achieve the results you desire.During the procedure, your surgeon will us bidirectional cones to reposition and elevate the skin of your face. The in-office procedure typically takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.You will see immediate results and have minimal recovery time after the procedure. Over time, the sutures will be naturally absorbed by your body while stimulating collagen production.
Silhouette InstaLift effective rejuvenation: the mechanical “lift” from the suture, and the restorative powers of collagen.
Silhouette Instalift – Non Surgical face lift benefits:
There are many benefits to choosing the Silhouette InstaLift to achieve your facial rejuvenation goals without aggressive surgery and downtime:
• Achieves excellent results for men and women between the ages of 40 and 70
• Facial volume is redistributed, restoring a youthful appearance
• Corrects mid and lower face drooping
• Smoothes prematurely aging skin
• Minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment
• No general anesthesia required
• Short recovery and minimal downtime
• Less swelling, bruising, and discomfort than a traditional facelift
• Will stimulate collagen production for a lifted effect
• Immediate results, with additional lifting effects achieved over time
Am I a thread lift candidate?
The best Silhouette InstaLift candidates are in good physical condition and have normal skin thickness. If you had a prior surgical facelift and are currently experiencing sagging skin, you may be an ideal candidate.
This procedure is also an excellent option for younger men and women who would like to delay the signs of aging or achieve subtle rejuvenation results in the brow, cheek, jowls, or neck.
In general, our Silhouette InstaLift and Thread/Suture Lift patients have the following characteristics:
- Sagging skin around the face or jawline
- Loss of volume or structure in the face
- A desire to avoid invasive surgery, either due to medical reasons or personal preference
- A desire to avoid general anesthesia
- Realistic expectations about what this procedure can accomplish
Recovery And Results
Patients who undergo a the Silhouette InstaLift are usually able to resume normal activities quite quickly. There may be some bruising or swelling after the procedure, but this should subside within 1-5 days.