Cellulite Reduction Treatments
Looking great is hard work. But for many women in the Manhattan, NYC area, diet, exercise, and ineffective “at-home” treatments just aren’t enough to correct stubborn cellulite. Lumpy, dimpled skin with poor tone and an uneven contour can damage your self-image along with your body contour. Cellulite reduction on areas like the mid and lower body can prevent you from fully enjoying your favorite clothes and activities, and make you feel self-conscious even in intimate settings.
Cellulite reduction treatment Options
Cellulite Reduction Treatment Options. Our New York City area patients know that it’s a dirty word. Cellulite forms as tissues’ supporting fibers lose flexibility, isolating fat pockets and pushing them against the skin. All of the cellulite treatments we offer aim to loosen those fibers and shrink the fat cells, reducing that banded “cottage cheese” appearance and encouraging skin to retain a firmer, smoother appearance.
VelaShape™ is the only FDA cleared device that effectively and safely contours, shapes and slims the body through cellulite reduction and firming problem areas in as little as 4 treatments.
VelaShape™ uses combined energies known as elos™ to precisely target and heat fatty tissues within the treatment area. In addition, the vacuum and tissue manipulation evens out the skin to reveal a smoother, tighter figure with Manhattan, Long Island, or Queens cellulite reduction NYC treatment.
Body by Thermage™:
FDA approved to temporarily correct the appearance of cellulite, Thermage can provide great results from just one session. Thermage treatments use radiofrequency energy to prompt collagen to regain flexibility. Thermage can smooth and improve even dark-toned skin, and in the process, restore connective tissue health and stimulate your tissues to continue to smooth over the next 6 months.
Advantages of Cellulite Treatments
Cellulite reduction surgery by our treatment specialists in NYC is one of the most comfortable treatments you can undergo. Our cellulite treatments:
- Involve no incisions or anesthesia.
- Require no downtime. You can usually leave our office in under an hour after you arrived, and there’s no tissue trauma to require a “recovery period.”
- Cause minimal or no discomfort. Aftereffects are limited to temporary skin warmth and, rarely, very light bruising for patients who bruise easily.
- Encourage tissue health through the same natural processes that promote better skin tone.
- Each patient’s body responds to treatment differently, and some experience more dramatic results than others, but you can increase your chances of enjoying smoother skin in the long-term if you maintain a healthy, nutritious diet and get plenty of exercise