Laser Skin Tightening
What is Laser Skin Tightening?
NYC Laser Skin Tightening treats lax skin and is the first non-surgical light-based system approved by the FDA for dermal heating. Using laser tightening light energy to heat the dermis deep beneath your skin’s surface, Laser Skin Tightening provides an all-natural option to enhance skin tone without surgery, recovery time or injections. New York Cosmetic Laser Skin Tightening is an ideal solution for tightening loose skin on your face, arms and abdomen.
NYC Laser Skin Tightening FAQs
How does the Laser Skin Tightening treatment work?
Laser Skin Tightening safely heats the dermis, which results in new collagen production and subsequent SKIN TIGHTENING. During the Queens, Manhattan, or Long Island skin tightening procedure, the skin’s top surface (epidermis) is protected through a continuous cooling spray. Laser Skin Tightening’s light-based platform provides a more uniform distribution of energy for heating the deep dermis than other energy sources, such as RF (radiofrequency). This laser tightening technique has proven more effective than Thermage.
What do New York Cosmetic Laser Skin Tightening treatments feel like?
With each Laser Skin Tightening pulse you will feel a brief heating sensation. Some patients are more comfortable taking a mild pain reliever beforehand. Many patients are comfortable without any medication during their Laser Skin Tightening treatment. Your skin tightening practitioner will advise you further. Immediately following Laser Skin Tightening treatment, you may notice some redness and mild swelling in the treated area. Both should dissipate within a few hours.
What areas respond best to Laser Skin Tightening?
Patients have been successfully treated with Laser Skin Tightening on many areas of the body. The most common areas treated with skin tightening are the jaw line, under the chin, abdomen, elbows, knees, legs, neck, and breasts/chest.
Who can be treated with NYC Laser Skin Tightening?
Since the Laser Skin Tightening procedure heats tissue under the skin’s surface, patients of any skin type or age can be treated.
How many Laser Skin Tightening treatments will I need?
Although a single Laser Skin Tightening treatment will produce very good results for most patients, it is quite common for patients to have two or three skin tightening treatments over a few months. We will advise you as to the number and frequency of Laser Skin Tightening treatments recommended for optimal results.
What kind of results can I expect with NYC Laser Skin Tightening?
Many patients will notice improvement right away, but the best results are apparent three to four weeks after the first Laser Skin Tightening treatment. Most significant results are noticeable three to four weeks after the second skin tightening treatment.
Is Laser Skin Tightening safe?
Laser Skin Tightening can be used to safely treat all skin types for women and men ages 18 and up. Since the upper layer of the skin is protected by continuous contact cooling, anesthesia is not required and there is no downtime—patients can return to work immediately after New York cosmetic laser treatment. Laser Skin Tightening has no reported negative side effects.
- Manhattan Laser Skin Tightening
- Queens Skin Tightening
- NYC Laser Skin Tightening
Facts about NYC Laser Skin Tightening
- Depending on the area to be treated with laser tightening and the severity
of skin laxness, patients require 1-3 Laser Skin Tightening treatments,
scheduled in 4-6 week intervals.
- Laser Skin Tightening treatments are non-invasive and require no downtime.
- Skin tightening patients have reported little to no discomfort during and after the
Laser Skin Tightening procedure.
- A series of Laser Skin Tightening treatments may delay future sagging in the treated area for several years.
- Tightening continues within 3-6 months after the second Laser Skin Tightening procedure.
- The Laser Skin Tightening procedure takes approximately one hour.
- Laser Skin Tightening utilizes a safe infrared light
source to apply heat to the dermis causing immediate collagen
contraction, while protecting the epidermis through continuous cooling during the skin tightening process.
- The Laser Skin Tightening procedure stimulates
collagen into a long-term rebuilding process, leaving patients with
tighter, younger-looking skin.
- Laser Skin Tightening is FDA cleared for dermal heating and is used to stimulate collagen production and tighten lax skin.
- Laser Skin Tightening can be used to tone, lift and
tighten loose skin anywhere on the body including: the face, neck,
under the chin, upper arms, underarms, abdomen, above the knees and
- Laser Skin Tightening works best on loose, lax skin, not areas with fat.
- Clinical studies reveal Laser Skin Tightening is an
excellent non-invasive alternative to surgical skin tightening
procedures, delivering noticeable results without the discomfort and
hassle of surgery.
- Laser Skin Tightening creates both immediate and long-term improvements that result in firmer, younger-looking skin.